Saturday 8 March 2014

Hello World...

... and welcome to the strange world of the Blue-Haired Loudmouth.  Let me introduce myself.  My name is Julie, I am 42 and currently have blue hair.  I have a teenage son called Rob who used to hate the fact that I had weird hair but, after 2 years has finally come to see it has it's uses.  We travel around Scotland going to independent wrestling shows and I generally do my best to antagonise the heels into insulting me and cheer the faces until I am hoarse.  Of course having blue hair helps attract the attention of said heels looking for someone to insult in order to keep the crowd booing them.

So today, 8 March 2014, Rob said to me he really wanted to create a Facebook page for "The Blue-Haired Loudmouth", where we could share our photos and videos from the events we attend, as well as writing reviews.  My first question was "does this mean I can keep my blue hair without complaints?" and he said yes!!

We have decided that I would create this blog where we will put our reviews and add links to our Facebook page.

Watch this space......

No comments:

Post a Comment